Emergency Response Program
QRS’s Emergency Response Program (Quantum Response) is a restoration program. Our coverage area includes the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. The objective of this program is to get you back in business or your tenants back in their building in the shortest time possible while minimizing loss.
- Safety and structural integrity inspection
- Temporary repairs including board-up, roof repairs, shoring, etc.
- Water extraction
- Corrosion cleaning
- Air purification
- Freeze drying of documents
- Climate control
- Protection of building and contents from additional damage
- Cleaning and restoration of building and contents
- Specialized drying
- Art restoration
- Carpet restoration
All work will be performed by trained and insured personnel utilizing specialized equipment. Phase One work will be performed without a signed contract, collecting of a deductible or retainer if QRS has an Emergency Response Program Plan in place with the insured. Once Phase One work has been accomplished, there is no obligation to have QRS perform Phase Two work.